Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Marinated Tuna Steaks

It is not very often that I convince my husband to let me cook fish for dinner. He is not a fan. Tuna is one fish that is not very "fishy tasting" so sometimes I can convince him to let me cook this. I LOVE tuna! This recipe is a delicious marinade for tuna steaks. I found it on allrecipes.com.

Serves two

Ingredients
2 tuna steaks
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
 2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp parsley
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp oregano
Ground black pepper

Instructions
 Combine all the ingredients except the tuna in a glass dish.
 Marinate the tuna steaks 30 minutes to an hour, turning once.
 Cook over the stove top for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until browned.
I served mine with quinoa and cheesy broccoli! It was delicious!

From one newbie to another, enjoy!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment