Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cucumber Avocado Feta Salad

This is a delicious no cook side dish. It can go on top of salmon, on the side to almost any meat, or just be a tasty snack. I found a few different recipes through Pinterest but tweaked each until I settled on this. I apologize for the poor quality of these pictures, they were taken with my phone this time.

Serves 4

Ingredients
1 medium cucumber
1 medium to large avocado
4 oz crumbled feta cheese
Small bunch of fresh mint
2 to 3 tbsp lime juice



Instructions
 Peel and chop the cucumber in to small quarters. You can remove the seeds before also if you prefer to not have them. Throw in a bowl.
Finely  chop the mint and add to the bowl.
 Peel and chop the avocado into small chunks. Add to the bowl.
Next add the lime juice and as much feta cheese as you desire.
Stir and serve immediately.
I had some leftover that I had the next day, and the avocado did not brown because of the lime juice in the recipe. It definitely was not as good as it is freshly made though.

From one newbie to another, enjoy!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment