Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Potatoes

I know that some people aren't that into using the slow cooker, but I personally think it makes every working person's life a lot easier. You just put the meal together in the morning, or even the night before, and its ready when you get home. It works really well for me since I get home from work usually around 6:30 pm, and both my husband and I are starving. There is also something to say for walking into your house to a delicious smelling meal welcoming you. There is a lot of different ways to make pork chops in the slow cooker, and I made this one up the other day.

Serves 2

Ingredients
2 Pork Chops
Red Potatoes, quartered
2 cups Chicken Broth
1 packet Onion Soup Mix
Garlic Salt to taste
Mustard Powder to taste

Instructions
Put the two pork chops in the crock pot and sprinkle both sides of them with garlic salt and mustard powder.
Rinse and quarter the red potatoes. Add around the pork chops in the crock pot.
Mix the Onion Soup mix with the chicken broth in a bowl with a fork.

Pour mix on top of the potatoes and pork chops. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.



Done! I served this with a salad on the side and it was a complete meal that cooked for me while I was at work. Super Easy.


From one newbie to another, Enjoy!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment