Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Soy Balsamic Chicken

I found this recipe in Real Simple magazine. I get really bored of chicken so I have been trying to find new recipes to make it more appealing lately.

Serves 4

Ingredients
 4 small chicken breasts
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tbsp dried rosemary leaves
1/4 cup honey
Half an onion sliced
1 tbsp olive oil


 Instructions
 Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, rosemary, and honey. Pour into a shallow baking dish.
I only did 3 chicken breasts, but the recipe is for 4. Add chicken to baking dish and turn to coat, placing skin side down. Toss onions in olive oil and then scatter on top of chicken. Roast the chicken for 30 minutes.
 Turn the chicken pieces over and create a loose tent with foil over the chicken. Roast another 15 minutes.
I served my chicken with rice and asparagus. It was really flavorful!

From one newbie to another, enjoy!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment